STAY WELL - STAY SAFE
Now more than ever, Kalesma Mykonos is passionate about delivering exceptional experiences and truly memorable moments throughout your stay.
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have elevated our high guest safety standards and implemented a variety of new protocols and additional cleaning practices to care for our guests and our staff.
The architectural layout of our Kalesma Mykonos is ideal for social distancing, with generous room in our public and private spaces and abundant al fresco dining options. All suites and villas feature open-air, private entrances, private terraces and private pools.
We follow all Greek Health Authority guidelines and regulations. Furthermore, all our associates have been trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, and we have partnered with certified auditors to perform regular audits on our hygiene standards
Elevated COVID-19 practices include:
- Occupancy limits and social distancing measures on our pool deck and in our restaurants and bars. Regulations are in compliance with local and national regulations.
- Sanitizers, protective face masks and gloves are available to our guests at all times.
- A contactless experience to access in-room and restaurant menus. Contactless room service.
- All food handlers are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. Kalesma conducts self and independent audits in accordance with food safety standards and Greek regulations.
- Pre-registration form and pre-arrival letter with service and reservations requests available for submission digitally prior the arrival.
Cleaning Protocols & Housekeeping Services
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- Associates will wear PPE, based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- Disinfectant wipes, face masks and hand sanitizers are available in the room for every arriving guest, as well as upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest stay. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. If you have any specific housekeeping preferences or would like to not receive housekeeping services during your stay, you may contact guest services at any time.
On Property Amenities and Services
We are committed to making the amenities and services at our property available to you while complying with local regulations, taking into account guidance on reducing capacity in public spaces and reinforcing social distancing. The modifications we have made include:
- Fitness Center: Gym sanitization after each use and daily deep disinfection. Pre-booking required to avoid physical congestion.
- Spa: For 2021, all spa treatments will be done in the privacy of guest rooms. Reservations are required. Spa therapists and beauticians will follow all Greek Health Authority regulations.
- Shuttle: Operating as per current Health & Safety Standards imposed by the Greek government
- Transfers: Only private transfers are available, respecting the maximum number of passengers allowed by the Greek governmental regulations.
- Pool: Increased water quality controls. Occupancy limits. A minimum distance of 6 feet/2 meters between sun loungers. Regular disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment.