Welcome to Kalesma Mykonos, a unique luxury boutique Hotel in Mykonos
Now more than ever, we are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and truly memorable moments throughout your stay.
In response to current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and luxury service. We care for you and our staff.
The architectural layout of our Hotel, Kalesma Mykonos, is ideal for social distancing with generous spaces both public and private, abundant al fresco dining options, while all suites and villas dispose open-air private entrances. In addition, our suites & villas are all endowed with ample terraces disposing of a dining area, while all of them are crowned with private pools
Furthermore, all our associates have been trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, while we have made a partnership with certified auditors to perform regular audits on hygiene standards and procedures and we implement and follow all guidelines and regulations of the Greek Health Authorities.
Allow us to introduce you to some of the measures we have implemented and what to expect at our hotel regarding changes to amenities, services, and facilities.
We are delighted to welcome you!
Social Distancing Measures
- Occupancy limits and seating capacity reductions in our restaurants and bars in compliance with local and Greek authorities regulations
- Available for our guests at any time sanitizers, protective face masks, gloves etc.
- Sunbeds are placed and cleaned following the Greek Health Authorities regulations
- Maximum number of guests in the swimming pool is applied.
- All meals served on a la carte basis
- Hotel directory, menus and hygiene measures featured on room TV, for a contactless experience.
- Menus in restaurants and bars accessible via a QR code.
- Pre-registration form and pre-arrival letter with service and reservations requests available for submission digitally prior the arrival.
- Staff is well educated in regards to the hygien protocols and follows all regulations
Cleaning Protocols & Housekeeping Services
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, dining, gym and public areas as well as provided hand sanitizing stations.
- Associates will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities. Guests are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- We’re utilizing enhanced technologies to support our already rigorous cleanliness protocols.
- Disinfectant wipes, face masks and hand sanitizers are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest stay. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. If you have any specific housekeeping preferences or would like to not receive housekeeping service during your stay, please contact guest services at any time.
On Property Amenities and Services
We are committed to making the amenities and services at our property available to you while complying with local regulations, including guidance on reducing capacity in public spaces and reinforcing social distancing. The modifications we have made include:
- Fitness Center: Gym sanitization after each use and daily deep disinfection. Pre-booking required to avoid physical congestion.
- Spa: For 2021, all spa treatments will be done at the privacy of the guests’ rooms. Reservations required.
Spa therapists and beauticians will follow and implement all safety and sanitation protocols and all guidelines and regulations of the Greek Health Authorities.
- Shuttle: Operating as per current Health & Safety Standards imposed by the Greek government
- Transfers: Only private transfers are available, respecting the maximum number of passengers allowed by the Greek governmental regulations.
- Pool: Increased water quality controls. Min distance of 6 feet or 2 meters between sun loungers. Regular disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment.
Food and Drinks
- Modified operational practices for in-room dining, all food handlers trained on safe food preparation and service practices, and self- and independent audits in accordance with food safety standards as Greek authorities regulations.
- Restaurants and bars re-arranged for optimal physical distancing and a safe and intimate experience.
- Digital menus in restaurants, bars and in-room dining and possibility for contactless payments
- Reservations required to facilitate safe spacing. Enhanced à la carte options and in-room dining.
Room Service is especially packaged and delivered right to the door without contact. Deliveries are in closed-type food transport carts that are diligently washed and disinfected.