LAST REVISED ON November 2nd, 2020
Scope of This Policy
Cookies Management Tool
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser or by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party, made known to you, to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be « persistent » or « session » cookies.
- to enable certain functions of the Service,
- to provide analytics,
- to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements delivery.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
– Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Tracking technology helps us manage and improve the usability of the Kalesma Website, for example by detecting whether there has been any contact between your computer and us in the past and to identify the most popular sections of the Kalesma Website.
Based on a more detailed description on the usage of cookies our Cookies Management Tool (herein “the Tool”) helps you to manage your cookies preferences including providing consent. You can withdraw your consent to the usage of certain cookies any time using the aforementioned Tool.
When you save your cookie settings, they should also apply to your future visits to the Kalesma Website. However, for technical reasons beyond the control of Kalesma, this cannot be guaranteed. For example, if you reset your browser, delete your cookies or access the Kalesma Website from another browser or device, your cookie settings may be not be retrieved. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, in some countries you may be asked to confirm your cookie settings when you first visit the Kalesma Website. If you are in a country where you are automatically required to set your cookie settings, you may be asked to set them again on a future visit.
Please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to pre-exclude tracking technologies (such as cookies). The specific capabilities of your browser and instructions on how to use them can usually be found in the manual or help file of your browser.
Without tracking technologies the availability of the services provided by the Kalesma Website may be reduced, or parts of the Kalesma Website may no longer function correctly.
How to Contact Us
You can also write us at:
Kalesma Mykonos Hotel
ALOGOMANDRA SUNSET ANONYMI ETERIA a company incorporated under Greek
laws and has its registered seat and its offices at 31 Anagnostopoulou str., Athens, Greece
telephone number: 21 0364 2393,
E-mail [email protected]com